DCIT22 - Computer Programming
Cavite State University - Imus Campus
1. This method removes all the elements from the list.
2. This method removes the element at the specified position.
3. This method adds the elements of the list to the end of the current list.
4. This method reverses the order of the list.
5. This method sorts the list.
6. For loop repeatedly executes a target statement as long as a given condition is
true. (True or False)
7. This method returns a copy of the list.
8. This method adds an element to a specified index/position.
9. A statement that consists of a Boolean expression that can be followed by another
conditional statements, if the previous conditions were not true.
Answer: If- Else if -Else Statement
10. A statement consists of a boolean expression followed by one more statement.
Answer: If Statement
11. This method returns the number of elements with the specified value.
12. A statement can be followed by an optional else statement which executes when
the boolean expression is false.
Answer: If-Else Statement