my stakeholder is United Nations Security Council. the topic is about the climate change. MORE INFORMATION IN THE ATTACHMENT FILE.
Part 2 asks you to formalize your Project 2 visual analysis by writing a 1,000 – 1,200-word essay that identifies a stakeholder’s argument that has been communicated through two of its visual images. Prior to this assignment, you have chosen a stakeholder (organization) and two of its images and created substantial content by answering guiding questions. This Part 2 assignment asks that you to more critically analyze the visual and rhetorical strategies this organization implements in its campaign and analyze how these visual arguments reflect the organization’s goals, which encompass its interests, missions, and message.
Skills & Strategies
This Part 2 assignment will help you to
- determine a stakeholder’s goals, which encompass its interests. missions, and message
- analyze further the rhetorical situation associated with the stakeholder’s two images
- examine the rhetorical strategies used in the two images that support the stakeholder’s goals
- substantiate your visual analysis with research
- identify and develop organizational strategies that contribute to the effective delivery of information and presentation
- construct an introduction and solid thesis that presents the relationship between the two images and the stakeholder’s goals
- write a conclusion that highlights the main points and considers forward-thinking research ideas for research/action
- cite sources according to the assigned requirements
Description (and Step by Step)
Part 2 should be a fully-developed 1,000 – 1,200-word essay that analyzes how the two visual arguments reflect the concerns of the stakeholder and discuss visual rhetorical strategies that establish relationships between the two images. This draft should include an introduction and thesis, all major points, evidence to support these points (including in-text citations from appropriate sources), and a Works Cited page. The draft must also include the two images you have analyzed, embedded into your draft.
This draft should include the following steps:
- An introduction that clearly identifies the stakeholder and its background (context), the controversial issue, and the thesis that presents the relationship between the two images and the stakeholder’s main argument, including how the two images represent the stakeholder’s goals, which encompass its interests, missions, and message
- An analysis of the rhetorical strategies used in both images, taking into consideration audience, message, purpose, rhetorical appeals, and/or rhetorical fallacies (if they exist), and pointing to specific details from the image to support your claim
- An integration of at least three sources into your visual analysis; one must be a source from the stakeholder, and the others may come from secondary sources about the stakeholder or about the images discussed.
- A conclusion that highlights the main points and considers forward-thinking research ideas for research/action
- A Works Cited page
I'll give you 3 Sample papers.