Additional Information:2500-3000 words APA
You and Shawn are now ready to meet with John and the board of
directors at AGC. Shawn calls to check in with you about the report.
"Hi, Shawn," you say. "How's everything at AGC?"
"We're doing well," he says. "I am happy to report that employee
satisfaction and morale have increased, employee retention rates are
high, and productivity has substantially improved."
"That's great to hear," you say. "I am finalizing my executive
report, but I still need to add some information that will help ensure
that AGC remains proactive and competitive in a quickly changing global
environment. I've got a short bulleted list of things that I think
should be added. Would you take a look at it, and give me your
"Sure," he says. "E-mail it to me, and we'll talk through it now. I've got time."
"Okay," you say. "Thanks."
You send the following list to Shawn and discuss each point for inclusion in the report:
- Describe various forms of internal and external threats to an organization.
- Describe methods to detect internal and external threats to the organization.
- Evaluate methods to protect the organization from internal and external threats.
- Develop a proactive plan of environmental scanning to evaluate any existing threats to AGC.
the purpose of a code of conduct, and discuss why the development of
this code will sustain appropriate behaviors at headquarters and AGC's
- Describe the challenges of virtual offices and how they can be corrected.
- Explain how the role of human capital managers has changed and why it is advantageous to AGC.