Enclosed please find two files in attach to this message for guidance of these two questions. One is related to another.
Phase 4 Individual Project
Over the past several weeks, you have been learning the various issues the ethical and legal challenges and factors involving your organization. Your task is to compose and submit an ethical code of conduct plan for your company that addresses the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, key stakeholders, as well as its business operations in general. At this phase, you will be submitting a rough draft of this international business expansion plan for review by your instructor. Take the feedback into consideration from the instructor, and make any changes as you deem necessary.
Your ethical code of conduct plan which will be incorporated into your company’s international business expansion plan should include the different concepts and ideas that have been discussed over the past several weeks in this course. You are to submit a detailed plan covering your operations both nationally and internationally in addition to the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, and its business operations overall. The following points need to be addressed in your ethical code of conduct plan:
- The legal regulations of conducting business overseas
- The ethical code of conduct for employees and vendors
- Guidelines for adherence to EEOC, ADA, and Civil Rights laws
- Distinguishing between right and wrong in business dealings and when an action is legal
- Identifying the issues surrounding the motivation behind unethical or illegal business operations when the consequences are properly documented
- The ethical responsibilities of companies in the marketplace if they are a monopoly or oligopoly.
Anything else that you deem important to support your ethical code of conduct plan. The code of conduct plan should be structured so as to be easily navigable for employees; including headings for each section, a clear description of expected and required behavior, training requirements, method of reporting of unethical or illegal behavior, and consequences of unethical or illegal behavior.
The deliverable length is 1,250–1,500 words. Don’t forget to include a cover page and reference page with all of your resources cited in APA format.
- Your ethical code of conduct plan should demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and ideas covered throughout the course.
- Ensure that the assignment adheres to APA formatting and that it meets the required deliverable length. Don’t forget to cite your resources.
Phase 4 Discussion Board
Phase 4 Discussion Board and Individual Project required sections
There are SIX very specific sections that make up your PH 4 IP and MUST appear in your IP and your PH 4 DB OUTLINE. They are:
(1) The legal regulations of conducting business overseas
*This section MUST include a discussion of the World Trade Organization (WTO). That is mandatory.
(2) Your ethical code of conduct for employees and vendors
*This section is worth 50/150 points, so 1/3 of your total score. This should be the LONGEST section in your paper and it must contain a minimum of FOUR subsections. Your subsections are your specific policies such as your Diversity Policy. You will use the name of each of your four policies as a subheading and then underneath, full explain the policy in that subheading in your own words.
(3) Guidelines for adherence to EEOC, ADA, and Civil Rights laws
*The acronym “EEOC” or the fully spelled out “Equal Employment Opportunity Commission MUST be in your work and it must be fully explained. This is mandatory per CTU.
(4) Distinguishing between right and wrong in business dealings when the action is legal
*This section is about one thing: TRAINING. How will you train your employees to do the right thing when the action in question is legal but not ethical? Online courses in ethics is one example and guest speakers are another. An example of a legal but unethical act in the workplace would be using company computers for personal use. What methods would you use to train your employees NOT to do this?
(5) Identifying the issues surrounding the motivation behind unethical or illegal business operations when the consequences are properly documented.
*All of these words mean ONE THING: Why do good people do bad things? In the chat presentation which is also posted in the instructor files, I GIVE you a great article for this section and I highly encourage you to use it. The article is by Nison & Groth. Please either come to the chat, listen to the chat in the archive or simply download the 7th chat presentation to get the link to this article and USE it.
(6) The ethical responsibilities of companies in the marketplace if they are a monopoly or oligopoly.
In this section, ALL you have to do is explain in a paragraph the differences between a monopoly and an oligopoly. That’s it. Do not write one sentence about each one. I must see no less than one fully developed paragraph.
Phase 4 Discussion Board and Individual Project.pptPhase 4 Discussion Board & Individual Project - GUIDELINES.docx