Write an eighteen to twenty (18-20) page paper in which you:
1. Revise your executive summary from Assignment 1, based on the outcomes and implementation
of your marketing plan.
2. Develop your company’s mission statement and company introduction.
3. Develop the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution plan.
4. Provide the following marketing strategy information:
a. Classify the company’s major competitors as inter- or intra-competitors. Categorize the
competitors’ major strengths and weaknesses.
b. Develop the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
c. Establish whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
d. Assess the level of impact that the salient macro-environmental issues (e.g., legal,
technological, social, and economic, etc.) and trends with which the company must
contend could potentially have on the company’s marketing strategy.
e. Predict the most significant trend to impact the business. Formulate a strategy for the
company to minimize or capitalize on this trend.
5. Construct an implementation strategy for your hypothetical company in which you specify the
essential activities and responsibilities. Include a timetable for completion of each component of
6. Develop a five (5) year expansion plan that includes future profitability and market share growth.
Include necessary graphs to explain your plan.
7. Specify two (2) social media and / or media tools that you would use as you develop your plan.
Justify each of your chosen tools.
8. Choose two (2) performance standards, two (2) monitory methods, and two (2) financial controls
that you would implement that differ from the standards that you had provided in Assignment 1.
Justify your choices.
9. Assess the potential for your company’s overall performance in relation to the marketing plan
10. Suggest the integrated marketing communications that are most relevant for your marketing plan.
Relate each marketing communication to your company’s advertising strategy.
11. Use at least five (5) academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective
marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources
should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other
Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
Design customer satisfaction evaluation processes and quality assurance measurements.
Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
Create an effective marketing plan.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.