ONCE I AM SATISFIED WITH THE FINAL RESULT OF ALL ASSIGNMENTS, I WILL UP THE PLEDGE TO $120 WHICH IS 40 PER ASSIGNMENT. TO KEEP ALL OPEN, IF I BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE TO COMPLETE MY TUTORIALS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW TO BEGIN WORKING!
(THIS IS ASSIGNMENT 1, THE FINAL IS THE LAST ONE TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT)
In order to
complete this assignment successfully, review the complete instructions
for the Final Paper in Week Five. The intent of this assignment is to
assist you in organizing and evaluating potential scholarly sources for
the final paper.
- Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
of the article – annotation (sometimes it is helpful to ask yourself
the following questions in synthesizing the information:
- Who? (author)
- What was done? (for example, an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
- How? (was it done)
- What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
- Contributions? (New findings, applications, etc.)
- How will this article support or dispute my thesis?
conduct accurate research, you need to do research in peer-reviewed
journals or other sources that are considered to have reliable
information. In addition to your required course text, you need at least
six professional scholarly sources, three of which must be peer
reviewed journal articles found in the Ashford Online Library.
Academic research papers must meet university level standards of quality. What constitutes quality, academic research?
- Primary sources written by experts in the field of study
- Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources
- Credible sources (experts in the area of study)
- Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study)
- Peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study).
and Government websites (those ending with a web URL suffix of .edu or
.gov) may be appropriate in some cases but should be evaluated
The paper must be formatted according to APA style and include a title
page. For information regarding annotated bibliographies and APA,
including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within
the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
(THIS IS THE SECOND ASSIGNMENT TO BE COMPLETE)
The "Arab Spring" and Terrorism
After completing this week’s readings, compose a short essay that addresses the following:
- Briefly describe what took place during the political movement known as the Arab Spring and indicate which countries were affected.
- Analyze the impact of this movement on one of these countries in terms of political and social change.
if this movement will increase or decrease the amount of terrorism
activity emanating from the country you selected and suppo1rt your
- Provide an overall analysis of the impact of the Arab Spring on the state and non-state sponsored terrorism in the region.
paper must be at least three double-spaced pages in length and
formatted according to APA style. You must use at least one scholarly
resource (in addition to the two required readings) to support your
claims. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the
reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and
tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning
Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
(THIS IS THE 3RD AND FINAL ASSIGNMENT TO BE COMPLETED)
Combating Future Terrorism Final
Since the September 11
attacks, the future complexion of terrorism has become quite
ambiguous. Subsequently, counter-terrorism strategies have evolved to
address terrorist attacks of any form against the United States. For
your Final Paper, you must address the following points:
Writing the Final Paper
- Decide whether international or domestic terrorism currently constitutes the greatest threat to the United States.
- Use historic, cultural, and diversity aspects to support your conclusion.
- Summarize some of the strategies the United States can utilize to prevent future terrorist attacks.
whether socioeconomic strategies can be utilized to eliminate the
motivation of terrorist groups or if military action is the only viable
response to terrorists.
- Use historic, cultural, and diversity aspects of the terrorist populations to support your conclusion.
- Evaluate if future legislation or constitutional amendments could be utilized to hinder possible terrorist attacks.
- Analyze if additional powers are needed by the federal government to protect the country from terrorist attacks.
- Evaluate if the increasing of governmental powers is worth the potential erosion of civil liberties.
what the future of terrorism is and whether the frequency of attacks
will increase or decrease over time. Support your conclusion
The Final Paper:
be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according
to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title page with the following: Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must
use at least six scholarly resources, (including a minimum of three
from the Ashford University Library) other than the textbook. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.