hi this is a continuation of 1st and second assignments in which you helped me heres the link for 1st and 2nd assignment
contacting u bcuz you helped me in both 1st and 2nd assig and i need help in the third one also from the same tutor
Assignment 3 is a continuation of the first and second assignments and uses your accumulated research. Imagine your approach to lobbyists with differing perspectives on the policy issue selected in Assignment 2.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Revise Assignment 2 based upon your professor’s feedback, and resubmit the written analysis.
- As a separate document, write a one (1) page position in favor of the policy issue that you had previously examined. Provide support for your position.
- Develop a one (1) page response to the argument in favor of the policy that you explored in Question 2. Provide support for your argument.
- Craft a one (1) page position paper against the policy. Provide support for your position.
- Develop a one (1) page response to the argument against the policy, as articulated in Question 4. Provide support for your argument.
- Use at least two (2) of the following argument types from Chapter 10 of the text within your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence. Note: You must clearly label the chosen argument types within the paper in order to receive the appropriate credit.
- Include at least four (4) academic references (no more than 5 years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Note: The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions must flow together with Assignment 3 as one seamless paper.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
If you need i can give you the assignments answer of 1st and 2nd file also in which you assisted me
- Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.
- Analyze how historical trends and conditions have affected social, political, and management theories, and how they have influenced the evolution of public administration in theory and practice.
- Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.
- Analyze ethical issues and standards that influence public policy.
- Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.