The following spreadsheet contains personnel data. The CEO of the
company needs demographic summary data for a potential future salary
Select the following link to download the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for this assignment: Individual Project Data.
- Create a manager summary report that includes head count and salary by manager.
- Insert a pivot table on a new worksheet.
"Manager," "Job Title," and "Full Name" as row labels. Limit the Manager
Row labels to the 3 managers only (exclude the CEO and CEO direct
reports as well as any blank data).
- Choose "Full Name" and
"Salary" as sum values, and change the Sum of Salary to Average of
Salary. Format the Salary listing to be currency, rounded to whole
- There should be a Summary line for each manager showing total head count and average salary.
- Name the new worksheet "Heads and Salary By Manager."
- Create a pie chart depicting the head count by job title.
- Insert a pivot chart on a new worksheet. Change the chart type to "Pie."
- For Mac users, create a pivot table then create a chart from that table.
- Choose "Job Title" as the Category (exclude the CEO job description as a category).
"Job Title" as sum values, and show the head count as a data label on
each slice. Add a chart title called "Head Count by Job Title." Name the
new worksheet "Heads By Job Title Pie."