Countries have imposed international laws in their own ways based around many factors. Such factors include social status, religion, economy, and more. Many enterprise organizations have ways of coping with international laws, yet most are under scrutiny of the countries.
For further assistance in understanding how companies are dealing with these types of laws, use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) as an example of how a worldwide company conducts business across the globe.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
NB. Each question is a header, include in-text citations and associated websites in the references, pls as minimal as possible grammar errors. APA formatting.
- Identify at least five (5) IT-related laws and regulations that affected HP in its Asian, European, and U.S. Operations. Analyze why these laws affected HP.
- Determine the impact of the three (3) most controversial laws and analyze how they affected HP operationally and financially.
- Analyze the ethical issues that organizations, such as HP, might face when operating internationally. Determine how these issues could impact an organization and recommend the risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of these issues.
- Suggest at least three (3) ways individual organizations can reduce the necessity of these scrutinized laws and regulations without disturbing the balanced structure of other laws.
- Evaluate the equality of the scrutinized laws discussed in this assignment compared to other more globally accepted laws across countries. Provide an example to support your response.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.