Probability Distribution

Anonymous
timer Asked: Aug 8th, 2014

ANLY 500 Project Assignment 05 1. Conduct a comprehensive research to explore the concept of “Probability Distributions and Data Modeling”. 2. Develop a power point presentation with your voice recording commenting on the details of the concepts/ examples in your presentation. 3. Post your presentation on the class forum. 4. Post your comments on two of your colleague’s posts, was there consensus/disagreement? Did you gain any new learning? Any suggestions you recommend to you colleague to enhance his presentation? 5. This assignment is be graded as 75% for the presentation and the other 25% on your comments on the two posts of your colleagues.

This question has not been answered.

Create a free account to get help with this and any other question!

Brown University





1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology




2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University




982 Tutors

Columbia University





1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University





2113 Tutors

Emory University





2279 Tutors

Harvard University





599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology



2319 Tutors

New York University





1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University





1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University





2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University





932 Tutors

Princeton University





1211 Tutors

Stanford University





983 Tutors

University of California





1282 Tutors

Oxford University





123 Tutors

Yale University





2325 Tutors