Injustice for Blacks in Alabama,
- What do you think best explains high incarceration rates for Blacks compared to their percent of the general population?
- What do you think explains high incarceration rates for Blacks on death row?
- Is institutionalized racism to blame for these disparate rates? Please explain.
- Are genuinely high rates of Black crime to blame? Why or why not?
- What other factors explain the high incarceration rates for Black men?
- How can this problem be solved?
This question has not been answered.
Create a free account to get help with this and any other question!
by Robert Louis
The Splendid and The Vile
by Erik Larson
The English Patient
by Michael Ondaatje
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
by Ken Kesey
The Woman in the Window
by A. J. Finn
by S.E. Hinton
by Gary John Bishop
by Donna Tartt
Studypool values your privacy. Only questions posted as Public are visible on our website.
California Institute of Technology
Carnegie Mellon University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
New York University
Notre Dam University
Pennsylvania State University
University of California