Many cases can take a long time to either be solved or go to trial. It is important to document the crime scene not only to refresh memories, but to be able to present the case to others such as state attorneys and juries.
Write a 3-5 page paper explaining the process of documenting a crime scene. Discuss the different aspects of documentation, such as note taking, sketching, and photography, and describe the issues and factors surrounding each aspect in detail.
All homework assignments must be in APA format. They must have a title page, body, and reference page.
- Every in-text citation must have a corresponding reference on the reference page of your paper.
- Papers must be double-spaced, using 10-12 point font, with one inch margins all the way around.
- Tip: Website addresses are NOT references; they are links to websites only.
- A reference contains four basic parts: An author, year, title, and publisher. A website address does not contain those parts and is, therefore, not a reference.
- Please do not include only a website address as a "source" in your reference list.
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
MUST BE PLAGIARISM FREE!!!