I need as soon as possible, due for tomorrow at 8:00 pm ET please very responsible tutor; be sure to follow and fill all requirements. Willing to tip
1. Describe the organization and structure of the American legal system by defining
the different roles of the federal and state governments; and
2. Describe the Supremacy Clause and explain what happens when there is a direct
conflict between federal and state law.
II. Assignment Checklist
When writing an assignment, organization and logic should be your key components.
Before you begin, you should keep the following basic rules in mind:
1. Double space throughout
2. Use Times New Roman size 12 font
3. One inch margins
4. Do not have blue citations in any part of your paper.
5. Be sure to have an APA formatted cover page.
6. Note that your reference page and cover page are ‘not’ to be included in the amount of
pages required for your assignment. If your assignment says 2-3 pages, this means that
the content of your submission is to be 2-3 pages plus the cover sheet and plus the
reference page, for a total of 4-5 pages.
7. Do not use first person ( I or my) in your submission as it takes away from the
appearance of being neutral.
8. Include in-text endnotes or footnotes in each sentence where you list a term, definition, or
idea from the book.
9. Cite primarily to your textbook.
Introduction to Law Author: Joanne Banker Hames and Yvonne Ekern Chapter 2
" Introduction Paragraph:. State what your submission will discuss.
" Body Paragraphs:
Topic 1 Outline:
1. What is the role of the federal government?
2. What is the role of the state government?
3. Contract the roles of the state and federal governments. Where do they differ?
Topic 2 Outline:
1. Define the Supremacy Clause.
2. Why is it important?
3. What happens when there is a direct conflict between federal and state law?
4. Provide a example, preferably in the case law, where a conflict between federal and