To what extent are the lives of adolescents and young adults shaped by parental and peer influences?
For this assignment address the following:
- Examine various theories of human development, describing
relevant terminology, and addressing how the theory assists in the
understanding of issues involved in the selected topic.
- Identify and describe at least two domains of human development
(physical, biological emotional, cognitive, and/or social) and how they
are impacted by the chosen topic.
- Identify and describe the stages of development that are affected by the chosen topic.
- Describe the cultural and historical perspectives of the chosen
topic, demonstrating an understanding of how the topic has been
perceived over time and by other cultures. Provide relevant examples.
- Annotated bibliographies are required in each of your assignments
Writing the Assignment
Annotated bibliographies are required in each of your assignments
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (excluding
title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Begin with an introduction to the selected topic in which you define all concepts that will be discussed in the paper.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Conclude with an answer to the selected question. Did the
evidence you surveyed answer the question satisfactorily? Include your
analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the available evidence