(Great English is a must)
(2000 words, APA Format)
(All details ibelow)
Subject of the paper: Real Estate Agent Task.
Requirement: The real estate agent has a duty to represent clients throughout the sales process. An agent must be able to explain the sales process from contract to closing, evaluate the criteria for a successful transaction from both buyer and seller perspectives and resolve problems as they arise.
The Final Paper must address each of the following:
- Examine the methods and process of how to obtain a database of potential customers.
- Present an overview of the sales process from contract to closing.
- Analyze the criteria for a successful transaction from both the buyer’s and seller’s perspectives.
- Evaluate potential problems in real estate transactions and recommend possible resolutions
Other information: Must contain five to eight scholarly sources including the text. Students are encouraged to research scholarly articles using the Ashford Online Library (i.e. ProQuest). Wikipedia is an example of a source that is NOT acceptable.
Must include a title page that includes:
- Student’s Name
- Course name and Number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s Name
- Date Submitted
Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
Must include a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Must not be written in first person.
Must contain paraphrased citations and no direct quotes.
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support