Part 1: Watch and Analysis
In this Assignment you will have an opportunity to view five slides. After
viewing all of the slides, choose the one that most closely represents your
desired career field. Then, describe and analyze what you viewed according to
the following directions. Each paragraph should be a minimum of 3-4
- Click here to view the slides.
Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your
- Was this individual professional?
- What made the individual professional (consider attire, communication
skills, presentation of self, etc.)?
- Were there aspects presented that were not professional? If so, please
- Include any additional thoughts.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection
- What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession?
- Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in
your profession or researching appropriate attire for your
profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the scenarios.
Click here for a brief overview of what is not
appropriate attire in the majority of career fields.
- Describe what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research
and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your
profession (or the profession you will work in).
- What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a
professional (review the Week 1 content for ideas)?
- What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of
self, do you possess that make you professional?