I do not know the potential source or what psychological theory should be applied .those are my main road blocks the assignment is below
Case Study#3 Forensic
Psychology: Information Recall / Eyewitness Testimony
June was a witness to
violent crime. Twelve months later she was called by the state as a witness and
the stand swearing under
oath that the defendant was the man leaving the scene of the murder holding
something in his hand.
There was no DNA evidence or weapon to be found. Yet due to a weak defense
and June’s eye witness
testimony, the verdict was guilty and the defendant was sentenced to life in
On appeal the defendant
hired a better lawyer who now attacks June’s testimony and the accuracy of her
memories. He points out
that she was wrong about important details and was in fact influenced by
wording of the
Behavioral Science Techniques Used In Forensic Psychology For Information Recall
ainClearly define applied
behavioral science and the area of psychology from which the case study is
- Identify the potential source(s) and/or cause(s) of the
issue that is/are relevant to the selected case study (genetic,
environmental, social, cultural, organizational, etc.).
- Examine the case study by applying one psychological
theory of your choice.
- Describe scientific research that is relevant to your
selected case study. Include past and current findings and note any key
- Identify any relevant trends in working with your
- Detail a suggested plan of action for moving forward
and include the advantages and disadvantages of…
- Specify what you would do to build rapport with the
clients in the selected case study.
- State ethical considerations relevant to this case