and design a full restaurant menu. The menu should be based on the
example restaurant you provided in Week One. Include the menu as an
appendix in your paper.
Write an five to seven page paper (not including the
title and reference pages) explaining how you developed the menu. Think
of this paper as a resource for the establishment to maintain alignment
when making future changes to the menu. Two of the pages may be
allocated to your example menu. The Final Paper should include
descriptions of each of the following:
- Demographics and competition
- Assessment of existing operation
- Statement outlining recipes and cost cards
- Mark-up method to be used
- Purchasing analysis
- Menu analysis
- Nutritional statement
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not
including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of
three from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.