The subject of the proposal will be consulting a local small business and upgrading the network to support devices which must include IP cameras, a NAS, three workstations and smart TV.
Your proposal (suggested total length of 15–20 pages) will be a narrative description of your project that consists of the following components:
A. Cover Sheet: Provide a cover sheet for your proposal.
B. Introduction (suggested length of 5–8 pages)
1. Provide a summary of the project.
2. Provide a review of what other work has been done in this area.
3. Provide a rationale and systems analysis for your project.
C. Project Goals and Objectives (suggested length of 5–8 pages): Provide a precise list of the goals and objectives of your project.
D. Project Deliverables (suggested length of 5–8 pages): Explain what types of deliverables your project will provide. (Your project will include some sort of formal report. It will likely also include a technical IT product and/or a user’s manual or other documentation.)
E. Project Timeline with Milestones: Provide a projected timeline for your project with milestones.
F. Demonstrated Competencies:
1. Explain how the hypothetical project will demonstrate your mastery of at least ten different competencies in each of the following areas:
a. Leadership and Professionalism
b. Upper Division Collegiate Level Reasoning and Problem Solving
c. Language and Communication
d. Quantitative Literacy
2. Information Technology Competency: Explain how the hypothetical project will demonstrate technology competency in at least one of the following areas:
• IT Management
• Project Management
1. APA Format: Format your paper and all references in accordance with the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association: Fifth Edition. This includes, but is not limited to, overall document and text formatting, citations and references, table of contents, heading, tables, figures, appendices, etc.