- From the textbook, Keys to effective learning: Study skills and habits for success, read:
- Review materials under the topic “Critical Thinking”
- Review materials under the topic “Effective Reading”
- SmeartMeasure Assessment results from Module 1
Understanding your learning style is an important part of understanding who you are as a student. It is very useful to determine which study strategies best suit your learning style. For this assignment do the following:
- Review your results from your SmartMeasure Assessment that you took inModule 1.
- Then, identify at least three study strategies that were presented in your readings and online lectures in Module 3.
- Explain how each study strategy would work for you (or not) based on your learning style. Do you need to modify your approach to studying? Explain.
- Write a summary of how you could use each strategy in your current learning environment.
Summarize your review in a two- to three-page paper in Microsoft Word and name your file Lastname_FirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.
By Tuesday, January 13, 2015, submit your study strategies and learning styles review to the M3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
This assignment will be included in the Personal Plan for Success you will compile in Module 5.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria|
|Identified at least three study strategies.|
|Explained how each study strategy would work (or not) for you based on your learning style.|
|Included a summary of how you could use each strategy in your current learning environment.|
|Used correct spelling and grammar.|