Complete the weekly labs based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment using a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++ saving the files using a .php extension.
lab is to be submitted in a single zip file in the online course shell,
which must contain all .php files, along with any additional files that
may be necessary for your project to run (e.g., text files).
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
In this project, you will create a script that validates whether a
credit card number contains only integers. Th e script will remove
dashes and spaces from the string. After the dashes and spaces are
removed,the script should reject the credit card number if it contains
any other non-numeric characters.
echo "<p>Credit Card Number " .
$CreditCardNumber . " is a valid
Credit Card number.</p>";
8. Save the document as ValidateCreditCard.php in the Projects directory for Chapter 3 and upload the fi le to the server.
9. Open ValidateCreditCard.php in your Web browser by enter-ing the following URL:
Test the script to see if it displays a message for an empty string,
strips dashes and spaces from the credit card numbers, and identifies
which credit cardnumbers are valid.
10. Close your Web browser windows.