Which of the following statements are true and which are false.
1. At equilibrium, individual molecules cannot undergo any chemical reactions.
2. 1 mol of H2O(g) and 1 mol of CO(g) are placed in a vessel and 1 mol of H2(g) and 1 mol of CO2(g) are placed in another of equal volume. At equilibrium, at 350°C, the amounts of H2O(g) in the two vessels are not equivalent.
3. Amounts of all reactants and products corresponding to an exact equilibrium composition for this reaction are sealed in a vessel. The CO placed in the vessel is labelled with 14C. After an indefinite period of time 14C may be found in both CO and CO2 molecules.
4. Reactions with large equilibrium constants are always fast.
5. At equilibrium, the overall composition of the reaction mixture is changing slowly.
6. Q = K when the system is at equilibrium.
Identify the relationship between Kp and Kc for each of the following balanced chemical reactions.