For this assignment, you will be utilizing your preparation plan from
this week’s Discussion Board and the outline from Unit 1 to guide your
development of the procedures manual. Use this plan to get organized and
break down each of the sections you will be writing the content for.
Use the design elements that you identified in the Discussion Board to
guide your overall formatting.
You will need to complete all of the chapters in your procedures manual, including the following:
- Procedure manual title page with a logo
- Table of contents
for procedures overview, formal procedure statement, explanation of
procedure and when and where it is used, examples, authorized contacts,
and so on
- Glossary or index
The overall project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the procedures manual document title page with new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
the sections under "New Content" below, and copy it under the sections
in the procedures manual document called "Procedures Manual Preparation
Plan" and "Procedures Manual."
- New Content
- Procedures manual preparation plan
- Update the preparation plan with any feedback from your instructor and peer feedback from the Discussion Board
- Develop a visually appealing title page with a logo.
- Develop chapters for each section identified in the procedures manual outline.
- Write content for each section.
- Apply common design elements throughout the manual.