If my husband is verbally abusive can I leave to another state with my daughter?

timer Asked: Jan 3rd, 2014

Question description

I am 20 years old my husband is 28 we have a 5 month year old daughter he is verbally abusive to me and he kicks me out the house because we leave in nashville and I dont have any family and he has his parents I was wondering can I leave to chicago with my daughter with out him wanting to but he will know where we will be and just wait for him to file to fight for custody for my daughter please advice

Tutor Answer

(Top Tutor) Studypool Tutor
School: Carnegie Mellon University
Studypool has helped 1,244,100 students
flag Report DMCA
Similar Questions
Hot Questions
Related Tags

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors