Resources: QuickBooks® Online Assignment Supplementary Material, and Ch. 3 -Transactions and Trial Balance Presentation
Access QuickBooks® Online
Using the QuickBooks® Online Assignment Supplementary Material and the Ch. 3 -Transactions and Trial Balance Presentation, create the following 10 transactions for Sierra Corporation.
4 deposits received:
- 10/1/2013-$10,000 deposit in exchange for $10,000 worth of common stock.
- 10/1/2013-$5,000 deposit in exchange for a note payable.
- 10/2/2013-$1,200 deposit for unearned service revenue (cash advance) from client R Knox.
- 10/3/2013-$10,000 deposit for service revenue earned.
5 checks written:
- 10/2/2013-$5,000 check written to Superior Equipment Sales for Equipment
- 10/3/2013-$900 check written to landlord for monthly rent
- 10/4/2013-$600 check written to insurance company for prepaid insurance
- 10/20/2013-$500 check written to shareholders for dividends
- 10/26/2013-$4,000 check written to employees for salaries
1 journal entry made:
- 10/5/2013-Purchase supplies (debit supplies) on account (credit accounts payable) for $2,500.
Using the input from Part 1, create a Trial Balance:
Please read carefully! I need product in Quickbooks format. Due 2/24/15 am. Only respond if can complete assignment with format and due date! Thank you.
- Select "Reports" from the menu along the left-hand side.
- In the Go to reports search-box, type Trial Balance.
- Select Trial Balance from the suggestions drop-down.
- Input directly or select the dates to run the report. These dates should correspond to the Sierra Corporation data you input.
- Select the Excel tab at the top left of your screen to export this information into an Microsoft® Excel® document.