Please when you write the paper keep in mind all the comment I list and re write the paper and edit and organized and add a helpful information I attached the term project plow
final term project -1-word.docx
I have taken a look at your report, and I ask that you consider revising it. All font highlighted in red needs/must be re- worded and cited]. They match texts from the following websites:
International Guidelines on Safe Load Securing for Road Transport. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.iru.org/cms-filesystem-action/mix-publications/SafeLoadSecuring8th.pdf
- Your topic is popular and you can find a lot of information available. However, try to use reputed publications and journals.
- You need to add subtitles. On different parts of your report I, as a reader get confused because you don't have subtitles and just start a new section. You also use long sentences ( avoid) .. lol I do that sometimes!
- As I said, some of your text matched online publications and needs citation. You also write directions for heavy vehicle drivers ( we don't need that).
- Now, focus on the following as it might help you in forming the topic:
1) Avoid writing about safe load securing ..It can get complicated and sometimes boring! Try to write something informative and easy to collect information.
2) Start by dividing your paper into subtitles, and set the font to 12 and just focus 5on the content for now. This will ease your work.
- I attached is an article, it might be helpful.
3) Your topic is interesting as it is and you can focus on heavy and hazardous transportation vehicles in the states or if you prefer any other countries. If you will proceed with this region then you must explain: What are least developed countries? individual income, living condition, etc. ( I am not sure if you can find enough or significant information for least developed countries)
4) Discuss explain why heavy/hazardous vehicle is significant or important.
- disturbed delivery
- high traffic congestion
- damage to the environment and harmful for humans (hazardous waste)
5) Search for percentages or numbers ( years and percentage/numbers) on how many heavy/hazardous transportation related accidents happened. You can do this for international ( Europe, Africa, middle east, USA, Asia).
6) Explain why the truck have a higher percentage of rolling over than regular car .
7) Discuss the influence of truck performance on accidents
8) Discuss factors which increases the risk for truck accidents:
I) the influence of:
-driving under the influence
II) road condition:
- Wet and slippery road or skid resistance
- Stopping distance
- Control of heavy vehicles
- Recent increase of speed limit
You can also discuss a combination of factors above.