need separate file for each dq
"Decision Making" Please respond to the following:
1. Excluding situations related to hiring and terminating employees, provide one example of a decision related to an HR policy or process, and determine the moral and ethical factors that management should consider when making the decision in question.
2. Recommend a strategy that managers should implement to ensure ethical decision making with regard to HRM. Predict the most likely impact of ethical decision making within an organization
"Employee Terminations" Please respond to the following:
1. Based on the scenario, suggest the most likely cause for the employee failing to recognize the serious nature of the situation and how this failure may be avoided in the future. Provide support for your rationale.
2. Determine the most likely unintentional consequence of downsizing and / or layoffs in organizations, indicating how an organization may avoid these consequences. Provide support for your rationale.
"Documentation" Please respond to the following:
1.Suggest the most significant type of documentation that should be maintained in an employee’s HR file to protect the organization from legal action.
2.Recommend a strategy for handling employee documentation to ensure that privacy obligations are not violated. Provide support for your recommendation.
Safe Work Environment" Please respond to the following:
· 1. Recommend a key objective that should be included in an HR policy to help ensure the existence of a work environment that protects employees from situations involving harassment, violence, or breaches of personal information. Provide support for your rationale.
· 2. Agree or disagree that legal requirements for employee safety and welfare are essential to keeping employees safe. Support your rationale.