Apply business principles to the health care environment,
including financial management, human resource management, organizational
dynamics and governance, strategic planning, information management, risk
management, and quality improvement.
In the body of the PLO essay, you should discuss what you have learned about current and emerging issues in the health care system and the policy environment in which the system operates, and how you acquired this knowledge through the program.
- PLO essay should be a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 7 pages, excluding the title page and reference page.
- Page numbers should be included at the bottom right-hand margin, and the title page should not be numbered. Do not include a running head.
- double-spaced; using the Arial 12-point font (or equivalent), with one-inch margins. APA-style formatting is only required for the in-text citations and the reference page. For help with the APA-style formatting, please see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- Each paragraph should have a 5-space indentation. Do not quadruple space at the end of a paragraph. There should only be a double space between the end of a paragraph and the next paragraph.
- Page numbers should be included at the right-hand footer and page 1 starts at the beginning of the body of the essay.
- The title page and acknowledgements should not be numbered.
- Do not include a running head. Be sure that your paragraphs are set to 0-point spacing.
- PLO essays should be written in first-voice, meaning that you should use “I” statements.
- Since you are describing what happened in the past, you should use the active past tense. For example, this statement is written in first-voice and past tense: “While in the MS-HCA program, I learned about the primary requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), including current and emerging implementation issues.
Title Page: This should include your name.
Body: The body of each PLO essay should be a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 7 pages. In the body of PLO essay, you should discuss the PLO-related skills and knowledge base that you developed in the program, as well as the coursework, assignments, program experiences, and readings that helped you to develop these skills and knowledge base. Roughly half of the essay should discuss the PLO-related skills and knowledge base that you developed in the program and the other half of the essay should focus on the coursework, assignments, program experiences, and readings that helped you to develop these skills and knowledge base. Please be sure to include in-text citations when referring to any textbooks, courses, or assignments.
Reference Page: This section requires in-text references and citations to document sources. This consists of a list of all the books, articles, manuals, internet sites etc. cited in the essay. For PLO essay, there must be a minimum of 5 references. You must use APA-style formatting for the in-text citations and the reference page. Please see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01... for help with the APA-style formatting. The reference page can be numbered, but it does not contribute to the required minimum of 5 pages for each essay.
PLEASE USE THIS
REFRENCE BOOK AND WRITE SOME MATTER : Essential Techniques for Healthcare Managers by Leigh W. Cellucci & Carla Wiggins.
OR USE BELOW TOPICS IN RELATION TO ABOVE PLO . JUST IN CASE IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ITS OK. IF NOT YOU CAN GOAHED
Apply the principles and tools of management, organizational behavior and design,strategic planning and change management to achieve organizational goals.
Apply the principles and tools of management, organizational behavior and design, strategic planning and change management to achieve organizational goals.
Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, gender and sexual orientation characteristics in teamwork development, conflict management and performance evaluation.