*** I already did a Table of Contents and an abstract you can use that I got graded on during the beginning of class that can help you.
The security of Diffie-Hellman relies on the difficulty of the discrete logarithm problem. This project describes attempts to determine what size primes are required for security. In particular, evaluate the secure identification option of the Sun Network File System, which uses Diffie-Hellman algorithm with a prime p of 192 bits.
- To describe the different steps necessary to solve the discrete logarithm problem (DLP).
- To discuss the state-of-the-art results obtained for the solution of DLP.
- Present the SUN NFS cryptosystem, and discuss some of its deficiencies.
- Recommendations in order to have a secure size for the prime number p used in the Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
Your report should include
- Table of contents
- Body of report
- Page number in the textbook references
When writing a report you should consider
- Communicative quality
- Ideas and organization
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Punctuation and spelling
Your report organization is very important. You should lay out ideas in logical order and build arguments piece by piece, grouping related ideas and sentences into paragraphs and paragraphs into sections.
Pay attention to your writing style
- Use a natural language style
- Avoid jargon, slang, and colloquial terms
- Define technical terms
- Avoid repetition and vague language
- Be precise and specific
- Use active rather than passive voice
- Avoid presenting too many details and personal observations
- Include signposts
Your report should not be less than 1,500 words in length (body of the paper) and should be submitted in MS Word, arial 12-pt font, with double spacing, and APA style.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, APA formatting.||10|