Review the Ethisphere Institute's list of the World's Most Ethical Companies, located at ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/wme-honorees/. Research a sampling from the organizations from the list, and identify one (1) company that you believe treats its consumers, the environment, and employees in an exceptional and morally praiseworthy manner.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1.Determine at least two (2) ways in which the chosen company behaves in a morally responsible way toward each of the following:
2.Predict the effects that these morally conscious decisions would have on the company's bottom line.
3.Review the company's policies from a critical perspective, and list at least two (2) areas where the company could improve its treatment of consumers, the environment, or employees. Justify the response with specific examples.
4.Use at least three (3) quality references. (Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recommend viable policy options that address the selected business areas, reflect key ethical considerations, and foster an ethical work environment.
- Analyze the concepts of public safety and government regulation along with the role of business responsibility.
- Recommend ways in which businesses can be partners with nature by applying the concepts of business ethics, business ecology, and environmental ethics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.