1) I need to identify 29 terms in 5-6 sentences. Also, identifications must include significance, time and location (when applicable) for the following terms
1. Mustafa Kemal
4. Mao Zedong
5. Chinese-Japanese Wars
6. Great Depression
7. Totalitarian State
8. Joseph Stalin
9. Adolf Hitler
11. Pacific War
12. Truman Doctrine and Marshall Plan
13. Nikita Khrushchev
14. Revolutions of 1989
15. US Civil Rights Movement
16. European Union
17. Economic Nationalism (Latin America)
18. Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution
19. Economic Tigers of Asia
20. Partition of India
23. United Nations
25. Multinationals Corporation
27. Green Revolution
29. Medical Revolution
2) Essays: In several
short paragraphs, answer the following questions.
1. How did Asian countries challenge Western
influence in the first half of the twentieth century? Who were some of the
leaders of Asian nationalism?
2. What is a totalitarian state? What are some
examples of totalitarian states, and how did they lead to war in Europe and the
3. What were the main economic and political
features of the divide between the East and West during the Cold War? What were
some of the main conflicts of the Cold War?
4. What is a Third World country? What are the
main characteristics of Third World countries? Why are they so
5. How has the world become more interconnected
in the past two decades? What is bringing the world together? What are the
major problems facing the global community?
Please, help to complete these assignment.