MARKTING PLAN OUTLINE
|Name of the Business:|
- Contact details(including email and tel #):
(Note that you can choose one division or SBU or product of the organization, and/or one geographical area where you wish to work.)
|Internal Environment |
- Organization’s marketing objectives
- Organization’s competitive advantage
- Organization’s branding
- Organization’s positioning
- Social – Cultured
- Who are your competitors and what are they doing?
- Describe the unique characteristics / positioning of your competitors’ products or services
- Identify and describe the company’s current customers.
- Identify and describe your target buyers/end users (prospects).
- Research the current client’s wants and needs.
- Research the current prospects wants and needs.
|State the organization’s|
- Vision statement
- Mission Statement
- Market size, growth rate, trends
- Basic market segmentation
- Customer analysis, including their characteristics
- Choice criteria Customers use to decide on purchases.
- Distribution Analysis/Chanel Management
Marketing objective as a result of the Market research, SWOT, and Internal and External Environmental Analysis, including:
- Vision and Mission statements
- New marketing objectives
- New branding objectives
- New brand positioning objectives
Target Markets- by segments
Marketing Mix Strategy (include action plans with each specific strategy)
- Define what your company product/service is.
- Identify the products or services that your company provides.
- Innovation plan for any new product development / improvement and research.
- Define whether your pricing will be above, below, or equal with your competitors and
- Decide whether you will lead, follow, or ignore changes in competitors’ pricing.
- Place/physical distribution
- Identify the distribution channels through which your products / services will be made available to the target market / end users.
- Describe the image or personality of your brand and its products or services.
- Determine whether your company will be a market category leader, follower, challenger, or niche player.
- Describe how you will use the Promotional Mix to communicate your product or service uniqueness to the market.
- Branding strategy
Suggested marketing organization structure with specific positions and job descriptions. Use the power point to develop the chart.
Implementation issues including
- Who is responsible for various issues
- how the strategy should be carried out
- Where things will happen, and
- When the different actions should take place