between the method of imposing criminal liability upon a child under age seven
(7) and a child of age fourteen (14). Include one (1) example of each method to
support your response.
2. Compare and contrast the methods that states use
within their selection process for judges, and specify the selection criteria
that each state that you reviewed have in common. Provide specific examples to
support your rationale.
3. Identify at least two (2) risks associated with
selecting judges via a non-partisan election process. Explain the key reasons
why you believe each risk could potentially inhibit the fairness of trials.
Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
4. Discuss the selection process for a federal judge
nominee, including the background checks, senatorial courtesy, the confirmation
process, and the assumption of office. Specify which influences you believe are
the most persuasive in the final selection of a judge. Provide a rationale for
5. Judge John Doe, a judge in your state, has recently
had charges of ethical misconduct brought against him. Analyze three (3) steps
that a judicial review board in your state (Virginia) would likely take, based
on the current judge removal process for your state. Provide a rationale for
Need references APA formatting will run final answers to check for plagiarism