IF You have a question let me know. please submit as "tyrone Work"
Writing Assignment: Tessellations
In this assignment you will apply transformations: translation, reflection, rotation, and dilation. You will be creating a Download the assignment as a PDF.
The rubric for the assignment is located in the orientation section or you can download the PDF here.
There are a couple of different ways you can submit this assignment. Choose the best method for your technology abilities and turn in the assignment to your teacher.
- Scanner: Print and complete the assignment using paper and pencil. Scan your work and submit it through the dropbox.
- Digital Camera: If you do not have a scanner, use a digital camera to take a picture of the work you did in option 1. Go to the Orientation Section of the course to see directions on how to save the picture, download it to your computer, and submit it through the dropbox.
- Whiteboard: You should use this option only if options 1 and 2 are not available to you.
To use the Whiteboard:
- Draw your graph.
- Click on the save button. Name your file with an easily identifiable name (Geo_10.B.11.WrittenAssignment_Graph1) and save it in a folder on your computer that is easily accessible.
- Open a Word Document, click on Insert, Picture, and navigate through the folders on your computer to find your file.
- Click on the file and insert into your word document.