Research Project: People of the Reformation
PowerPoint or slideshow presentations are not the same as written reports. They are a visual aid for a speech. This assignment has two parts.
- The PowerPoint/ slideshow presentation
- The script for the speech
Your PowerPoint/ slideshow presentation should:
- Have at least seven slides - one slide will be for your title and one slide will list the sources of your information and graphics
- Have an appropriate graphic or picture on at least three slides
- Follow the three and three rule - no more than three lines of text per page and no more than three words per line
Your script should:
- Have dialog for every slide
- Be written in proper English using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Have correct historic details that tell your audience about the person
Here's a list of possible topics. If you want to learn about someone who's not on this list, please contact your teacher for permission.
- Anne Boleyn
- John Calvin
- Catherine of Aragon
- Charles V
- Edward VI of England
- Elizabeth I of England
- King Ferdinand of Spain
- King Henry VIII of Eng
- Queen Isabella of Spain
- Martin Luther
- Queen Mary Tudor of England
- Pope Paul III
- King Phillip II of Spain
- Girolamo Savaronola
- Jane Seymour
Click here to open the PowerPoint/slideshow script. Remember, the script counts for the same number of points as the presentation.
Click here to open the rubric for grading this assignment.
Follow your teacher's instructions to submit this assignment.