1. Use this information to answer the next two questions: The Morra B5 has a base price of $26,800.00. Options include custom wheels ($560.00), leather interior ($800.00) and detailed paint ($790.00). Destination charges totaled $675.00. The dealer pays 85% of the base price and 90% of the options, determine sticker price
2. ^dealers cost?
3. A car has a base price of $23,800.00. Options cost $356.00, $785.00, and $900.00 for stereo, wheels and paint. Destination charges are $640.00. The dealer pays 82% of the base price and 75% of the options. dealers cost?
4. ^sticker price?
5. determine total cosy of automobile after downpayment
price of car: $25,800.00
percent down: 16%
finance cost 36 months at $705.00
6. The base price of the LX Russler is $34,690.00. The options total $2,850.00 and destination charges are $610.00. The dealer pays 90% of the base price and 70% of the options. sticker price?
7. ^dealers cost?
8. ^down payment for this vehicle: $23,400.00 sports car at 18% down
9. ^down payment for this vehicle: $37,850.00 car at 7% down
10. Find the cost per mile to operate an automobile that is driven 10,000 miles if its operating costs are $62.50, $246.00 and $390.00.
11.Determine the total cost of the automobile after the down payment and finance cost.
Price of the car: $42,000.00
percent down: 14%
Finance cost 40 months at $1,100.00
12. ^down payment for this vehicle: $28,900.00 truck at 24% down?
13. Find the cost per mile to operate this automobile: oil change, $34.00; registration, $53.00; gas, $840.00; depreciation, $700.00. Eight thousand total miles were driven