- Recognize classroom and study tactics for different learning preferences
In this writing assignment, you will describe the three main learning styles or preferences and brainstorm and suggest five classroom and study tactics for each of these learning preferences.
A one- to two-page (250-300 word) paper
Step 1 Brainstorm classroom and study tactics.
Using what you have learned about the different learning preferences (visual, auditory, and kinesthetic), come up with five (5) classroom or study tactics for each. Include your own thoughts and tactics in addition to what was stated in the lesson.
Step 2 Write a short paper.
In a one-to two-page (250-300 word) paper, address the following:
- Define each of the learning preferences styles and then describing the five classroom and study tactics you have come up with for each preference.
- How could this information be used in the classroom either by you or other students?
- What adjustments can be made to adapt to other teaching styles?
- How can you improve your non-dominant learning preferences?
Step 3 Save and submit your assignment.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the dropbox.
Please remember to submit your assignment as an attachment in the week 2 assignment dropbox. If you have difficulty submitting your assignment, please call the help desk at 1-866-397-6656, option 6. I also have step-by-step directions posted in Doc Sharing for you.
1. Identified five classroom or study tactics for each learning preference: visual, auditory and kinesthetic.
60 points (20 points for each learning preference)
2. Paragraph with 250 words – Please write 250 to 300 words.
(-10 points if write 150 – 249 words)
(-20 points if write 1 – 149 words)
3. Spelling and Grammar – Please write complete sentences. Check your grammar and spelling.