Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
Use a series of questions to develop a thesis statement\
.What is your topic?
2.What is your stance on the topic?
3.Why do you believe this?
4.Why would someone disagree with this?
1. Identify at least four (4) key points of a relevant economic article from either the Strayer Library or a newspaper. The article must deal with any course concepts covered in Weeks 1-8.
2. Apply one (1) of the following economic concepts (supply, demand, market structures, elasticity, costs of production, GDP, Unemployment, inflation, aggregate demand, and aggregate supply) to the key points that you highlighted in Question 1.
3. Explain how the concept that you identified in Question 2 could affect the U.S. economy.
4. In your concluding paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the economic article identified in Question 1. Provide a rationale for the response.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment with one (1) being your article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the dynamics of supply and demand to anticipate market equilibrium.
- Analyze the elasticity of demand and supply and its importance, and the effect of taxes or other public policies.
- Describe the impact of various forms of competition on business operations with emphasis on perfect competition.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in principles of economics.
Write clearly and concisely about principles of economics using proper writing mechanics.
In your week 8 writing Assignment, address the following economic concepts:
1.Supply and demand.
4.Costs of production.
8.Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
Introduction and thesis statement
In the body (4 to 6 paragraphs) of your paper, include the following:
1.Summarize, analyze, explain, and evaluate the articles, rather than just reporting or restating what you read in the article.
2.Demonstrate that you can critically evaluate complex economic ideas.
3.Include several points of view including critic’s point of view
4.Provide Statistical data and detail analysis of graphs/charts
5.Identify a problem and provide solutions to the problem
6.Include domestic and global perspectives in your analysis. In your conclusion, state your position and defend it Provide 3 or more very good sources in your bibliography. Try to include at least one source from a book and one source from an academic research paper.