Learning Activity #1: I would select a member from each department to be on the team as well as someone from our board of directors. I would also attempt to get in to contact with the companies lawyer or legal department to ensure we are meeting all the needs of our employees as well as the overall business. I would like to have someone from HR to write a successful policy for our employees. I would like to have someone from direct management on the factory floor involved to give feedback of the of how the employees are reacting to the policy in effect. These are also the direct managers who are going to be enforcing the protocol. I would also like a factory worker with some seniority to have say in the decisions made for the workers. I believe the team reports and recommends to the board of directors or senior management and they make the final say. I feel the team should be permanent unless someone leaves the committee. It should be permanent because changing the committee will leave room for opinions to change and be swayed depending how they are feeling.
Learning Activity #2: Adaptability is the action of fitting into a new circumstance to best suit the situation. Leaders have to have this trait in order to be successful with a changing environment. Five main reasons that leaders must have this trait is as follows:
1. It gives them the ability to motivate their staff. This is key in keeping your staff excited to be at work everyday. This is important to having a successful environment in any setting.
2. It gives the ability to work with different cultures. This is incredibly important to having a successful staff with a diverse background. It allows for different events and respects to be recognized within the company. And it also allows for the company to stay within a diverse background. This leaves less liability for discrimination in the workplace.
3. It allows the ability to facilitate change. This is so important in order to do anything within the company. Implementing new policies, changing schedules, delivering news to the staff favorable or not, these are so important to running the day to day operations of any business. And keeping your staff happy and content to do their job everyday.
4. technical expertise is another important factor to consider when discussing adaptability. The internet and technology changes almost daily. This essentially is the definition of adaptability.
5. Retaining talent and bringing new talent is successful for any business. The willingness to pull in new talent and change employees as needed is key to running business and keeping it afloat.
Not grammar opinion!! WHy do u like it or don't type of opinion