Final Project Overview (due in week seven)
When students hear that they have to write a large research paper, anxiety and trepidation are the feelings that follow that news. However, using the eight week course as a foundation, you will have the opportunity to prepare an excellent paper, step-by-step, with your fellow students and your professor with throughout the entire process.
Please take the time to review the following documents to make sure the final version of your paper aligns to these requirements.
In addition, please review the paper requirements listed below to ensure you craft your paper in a way that will cover everything.
Requirements of the Paper
- Your paper should be at least 4000 words long (this can range anywhere between 12-15 pages or more).
- The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. At least six (6) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.
- Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.
- Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.
- All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.
- 20% of the grade – Met criteria for the paper (length, resources, integrating disciplines, etc.)
- 20% of the grade – Met APA style requirements (formatting, citations, conventions, etc.)
- 10% of the grade – Adhered to grammar and mechanics
- 50% of the grade – Content
Please do not bid on this, just giving a heads up on what this course will mainly be about. Week 2 will have more details.