Assignment 1: LASA 2: Submitting Final Paper
Based on your review of the most recent, relevant research findings on your chosen topic, submit a final version of your literature review paper, integrating feedback received from your instructor.
Be sure to include a research/focal question, synthesis of the literature you reviewed, well-established conclusions, and points of discussion and/or future research. Apply current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and formatting of the text, headings, citations, and references. You may want to study the style and formatting illustrated in the sample APA paper in the Doc Sharing area and model your paper after it.
The following components, each in current APA style, must be included:
1. Title page
2. Running head with page numbers
4. 8-10 pages in the body of the paper. Be sure to:
- Articulate a research question which is specific, researchable, and important to the field.
- Review at least 10 academic references.
- Offer a synthesis of the key points established in and through literature review.
- Provide well-established conclusions, and identify needed areas for future research.
5. Headings and subheadings organizing the body of the paper
6. References page
Submit your final paper to the M5: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Monday, July 13, 2015.