This is the ending to all the assignments you've been completing over last 4 week!
The final Business Plan is due on the last day of class. Develop your 8-10 page Business Plan by reflecting on the work you have done in all of your entrepreneurship courses. Material from BUS 433 and BUS 435 will provide a strong foundation for the final plan in addition to the weekly assignments you have completed in this course. Incorporate at least 6 resources, 3 from the Ashford Online Library.
Focus of the Business Plan
- Executive Summary:
a. A page of plan highlights
- Company Description:
a. What business will you be in? What will you do? Describe the following elements:
- Mission Statement
- Company Goals and Objectives
- Business Philosophy
- Legal form of ownership
- Product or Service:
a. Describe your product or service and the benefits it will provide for customers
- Describe the industry and how you will position your company
- Market Analysis:
- To whom will you market your products?
- Describe pricing, promotion, distribution and forecasts for your product/service
- Strategy and Implementation:
- Describe your most important company competitive strengths and core competencies.
- Develop an operations flow diagram to show the key steps in the production of a product or the delivery of a service
- Management Team:
- What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
- Who are the key members of the team? What strengths do they bring to the venture?
- What outside assistance will you have (board of directors, board of advisors, etc?) Be specific.
- Financial Plan:
a. Include material on the following:
- Source and use of funds sheet (how much money a firm needs, how it will raise money, and what the money will be used for)
- Assumptions sheet (explanation of the most critical assumptions that your financial statements are based on)
- Pro Forma Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Appendices (any supporting documentation)
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must incorporate at least six resources, three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.