iPads continue to be successful. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is one (1) of
iPad’s competitors. Use the Internet and Strayer Library to research the
advantages and disadvantages of these devices and to determine if they
are comparable. Research the features of both tablets, such as the
operating systems used and their capabilities, cameras (front and rear)
resolution, processors, display resolution, battery life, display size,
internal memory, ports, etc. Also research any available accessories,
potential for future upgrades, warranties, and available support for
both the iPad and Galaxy Tab.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast the features of both the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
and contrast the available accessories, potential for future upgrades,
warranties, and available support of both the iPad and the Galaxy Tab.
- Recommend the type of user for which the iPad is best suited. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Recommend the type of user for which the Galaxy Tab is best suited. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast the types and role of distributed software architecture.
- Discuss common input / output technologies.
- Summarize the different types of data storage technology.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
clearly and concisely about Advanced Computer Architecture topics using
proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.