Week 10 Assignment 5 - Submit Here
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the
Assignment 5: Company Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth
For this final assignment, imagine that all the research and planning you did
for the previous four (4) assignments was part of a global HRM plan your company
is devising. You will need to compile all of your findings and present them to
your company’s upper management.
Based on the feedback you received for the previous four (4) assignments,
address any concerns and update each area based on what you learned throughout
this course. Then, create a PowerPoint presentation that includes everything
from those assignments. Write out detailed speaker notes, and then narrate the
slides as if you were presenting them in a meeting.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Addressed concerns from prior assignment feedback.
- Converted Assignment 1, 2, 3, and 4 into a cohesive PowerPoint
- Suggest a compensation strategy that would support international operations
in your company.
- Indicate two or three (2-3) key strategies your company could use to enhance
ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting
Format the PowerPoint
presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic
(photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensuring that the presentation is visually
appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for
any additional instructions.
b. Include a title slide
containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the
course title, and the date.
c. Narrate each slide as
if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes.
More information about narrating PowerPoint slides can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-au/article/Record-a-slide-show-with-narration-ink-and-slide-timings-3dc85001-efab-4f8a-94bf-afdc5b7c1f0b?ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor markets, and
assess the impact on human resource management (HRM).
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource
requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity
and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the
considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country
- Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively
meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance
throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational
corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse
workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country
- Suggest compensation strategies to support international operations and
balance global operational efficiencies with responsiveness to local labor
- Analyze effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations
issues, including fostering ethical behavior, labor relations, and work
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
I will porvice all the other assignments