From the codon dictionary and mRNA molecule below:
1. Draw (diagram) appropriate charged
tRNAs for each codon in the message showing anticodons.
2. Write out (in words or diagramatically) the complete,
specific equation for how an amino acid is attached to a tRNA molecule. Choose one that is appropriate to the message
3. Diagram the synthesis of the protein
coded for by this mRNA molecule showing important events of protein synthesis that occur on the 70S
ribosome (e.g. peptide bond formation, translocation).
need to convey that you understand the process.
4. What is the sequence of the protein
coded for by this mRNA?
5. Define specifically what additional
structural configurations a protein molecule can assume.
6. How can antibiotics affect the protein
7. What is meant by universality and degeneracy
(redundancy) of the genetic code?
CAG UUA ACC
UGC AAG GGC
UAG - nonsense