I am hoping that I do hear back from you. I have attached the information in which I was asking about. This is the first time I have been on this site... MIS450_-_Data_Mining_Project_SQL-Davis_Natalie_graded.docx
This is the basics of the work needed:
You will be conducting these analyses based on your evaluation and preparation of the data in Module 6 using the IBM SPSS statistical analysis software. This week’s lecture contains the information you need for downloading and using the SPSS software. Having completed your analysis for the Week 6 Critical Thinking Assignment, you will refine and present your findings in the Portfolio Project and associate them to business knowledge that can be used to enhance the decision-making abilities of the organization.
Your Portfolio Project submission should include the following sections:
- Introduction: Introduce the organization, the business problem that you defined in the Week 6 Critical Thinking Assignment, and the data that was presented to you.
- Data Preparation: Discuss the data and any quality and accuracy concerns that you discovered. Describe your approach to processing the data to improve the chances of discovering new knowledge from the existing data.
- Analysis Approach: Describe your chosen analysis approach. Include your assessment of how effective the method was in discovering new relevant knowledge within the data.
- Findings: Present and discuss your findings as the result of your analysis. Include any supporting data, graphics, tables, charts, etc., along with your analysis of the findings. Discuss any correlations, associations or patterns that you identified in the data.
- Application: Briefly discuss your findings as they pertain to the business problem. How might the organization use this new knowledge to make informed business decisions to resolve the business problem?
- Discussion: Discuss the limitations of your data mining process in discovering useful business intelligence. Additionally, discuss other research or analysis methods. What methods might another data mining expert consider using should the organization need further analysis on this data and business problem?
Please get in touch as soon as you can,