Herewith is a summary of the Course Project Requirements:
1) You will prepare and develop two Mini-Case Studies.. You are the author of these cases.
2) Collect your data either from company websites or published articles or library data bases. .
3) The First Case, is about a company that has developed and implemented a successful strategy.
4) The Second Case is about a company that has developed and implemented a strategy but unsuccessful or a failure.
5) Select the two strategies (successful and failure) developed in the same company or from entirely different companies or different industries. The successful and unsuccessful strategies could be in the following areas: management, marketing, finance and production/manufacturing.
Perform a cross-case analysis, compare the two case studies on points of similarity and points of difference. using SWOT Analysis or Porter's Five Forces Model. The factors for comparison could be in the following areas: charismatic leadership, global growth, effective value chain network. Develop critical success factors based on the evidence you've collected that have led to success. Develop a list of factors or evidence of failure. Compare and contrast the successful strategy with the unsuccessful strategy.
6) After completing your case studies, present your analysis. Develop an Outline consisting of the following: Introduction, Main Body, Summary and Conclusions.
7) The two mini case studies should at least be 500 words or more in length.
8) For each case, use 4-6 courses; sources are cited in the text and at the end of the case study in APA format.