# of Slides
Title of the presentation, your name, date
Describe the 2 regions you selected.
- Give a basic description of each region.
- What are the main geographical features of each region?
- Are there any particularly interesting geographical features located in these regions?
- What are some important cities or places of interest in these regions?
What are the natural resources found in these regions?
- Identify renewable and nonrenewable resources in the region
- What type of industry exists in these regions that relates to their natural resources?
- Has the industry generally expanded or shrunk recently?
Describe the type of climate found in each region.
- Are there natural hazards that are more likely to occur in these regions?
- Discuss significant natural hazards in the history of these regions.
Describe the impact humans have had on the environment.
- What are the main effects of humans on the environment in each region? (pollution, clear cutting forests, establishing conservation land, etc.)
Describe the impact the environment has had on human settlement.
- How has human settlement changed or been affected by the environment of each region? (Now and in the past.)
Describe the future of these regions.
- What are the plans for development in these regions?
- How are humans planning on making better use of the region’s resources?
Reference slide: List of web sites used for your information and graphics. (Minimum of 3 sources.) Each listing must include:
- Name of web site
- Web site address (URL)
- Date accessed
1 graphic per slide to illustrate what you discuss on that slide.
- Images of the region
- Images of the geographic features
- Images of the cities and places
- Informational graphics
You may not use any of the graphics found in the tutorial.
Please provide the source for each graphic.