can you help me with that if you can let me know plz
Term Project Requirements
Your group project has been assigned and posted on blackboard.
Using all we have learnt in this class on data and statistics i.e. descriptive statistics: tabular and graphical displays, numerical measures, etc.; apply them to the traffic data assigned to you on Blackboard.
From your analysis, write a 10 or more page report – double space – and prepare at least a 10 PowerPoint slide presentation based on your findings/analysis of this data.
Specifically, your report should contain/answer, AT LEAST, the following questions:
- How many variables are in the dataset, and what are there scales of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio); which variables are categorical, and which are quantitative?
- Using FORMULAS, GRAPHS, AND TABLES show and interpret the relationships (if any) between/among: volume vs. measurement_start/time, occupancy vs. time, speed vs. time, etc.
- Summarize data for two variables using tables e.g. cross-tabulation using pivot tables (chapter 1, 2 and 3).
- Summarize data for two variables using graphical displays/plots (chapter 1, 2, and 3)
- Summarize the data for two variables using (chapter 3):
- Measures of location
- Measures of variability
- Five-number summaries and box plots (where applicable)
- Measures of association between two variables e.g. speed and volume, etc.
- Show the map of the area where the detector is located: using the longitude and latitude.
Project report and presentation due dates: Nov. 15th, 2015.