The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
at least two references from outside the course material, preferably
from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course
may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.)
must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference
page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words,
values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found
in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal,
government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow,
etc. are not acceptable.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here